Our Business Model
RDF’s holistic farm-to-table approach has resulted in making our operations more efficient. By streamlining our production systems, we are able to diversify markets and address gaps in our supply chain through innovation and creating value-added solutions.
Throughout the company’s history, we have established many different businesses and we continue to manage their operations until today. Our businesses can be classified into four main divisions: Poultry, Swine, Meat Retail and Distributorship, and Food and Beverage.
All of our boiler farms also adopt a holistic approach in flock production. From the breed of choice, feeds, housing, husbandry, and health care management, we carefully select what we use in order to produce high quality meats. Chickens are raised from 28 to 34 days in a smart climate-control housing system, where exposure to extreme levels of environmental temperature is minimized. We also employ a “no brooding concept,” where artificial heaters are not used. Instead, feed energy levels are elevated and a system of brooding is established to lessen cold stress in chicks. To further ensure the health of broilers and protect them from diseases, we conduct regular health profiling and we design a customized vaccine and medicine program in all of our farms.
3. Heritage Chicken Production. The heritage farm is a breed-grow-lay type of farm that is located in Porac, Pampanga. This farm strives to cultivate a type of chicken breed that can offer home-grown meat. At present, a combination of native, heritage, and enhanced breeds are reared in the farm. Our heritage fam has a total of 1,500 birds, which is still considered to be a backyard-scale operation.
The broiler and swine farms supply the meat requirements of RDF’s own meats shops and restaurants.
C. Meat Retail and Distributorship
3. Modern Trade. Selected supermarkets in Luzon sell other home-grown brands of RDF such as Delibite and Our Farms, in addition to Rapsarap.
2. Hot Kitchen by Fresh Options was conceptualized for people in urban areas, who have fast-paced lifestyle and those who have no time to cook. Customers can go to Hot Kitchen for ready-to-heat and ready-to-cook products; and home-cooked foods. Hot Kitchen has dine in and take out delivery service via Food Panda and Grab at the following locations:
- Quezon City – Sun Mall-Mayon Ave., SMDC M Place- Panay, Ave., Grass Residences-Bago Bantay, Mezza Residences Tower 1-Araneta Ave.
- Mandaluyong City – SMDC Light Mall- EDSA cor. Pioneer St.
- Taguig City- Grace Residences- Cayetano Blvd., Bgy. Ususan